Saturday, February 25, 2012

My Greatest Inspiration...

I didn't set out to be a photographer. That’s not what I wanted to be when I grew up. I have always enjoyed it but didn't know how much I loved it, until I had my first child. Oh how I LOVED getting her ready for each milestone session. Finding that special outfit and the perfect bow to match seemed like a mission. I wanted her to look perfect. However, with every session I became less excited with the outcome. No, it wasn’t because of my sweet baby girl. It seemed as though the photographer didn't have a clue as to what I wanted. They would always do the same plain and simple shots and nothing that really made me want to buy prints. That is when I started doing my own. Before long, I was doing it for family and friends. In January 2011, I decided to step out of my comfort zone and give it a try...so glad I did! I have met so many wonderful people and have learned so much! So, my first post had to be about my greatest inspiration - my babies...

No comments:

Post a Comment